The week of March 10 – 16, 2019, is designated to recognize human resources professionals in health care organizations across the nation for their important role across the continuum of care. Mark your calendar and plan to participate in ASHHRA activities including free education, new resources, fun activities for prizes and more. Check out ASHHRA’s website for more details!
CHAHRM 2019 Spring Conference
March 7-8, 2019
Manitou Springs, CO
Click Here to Register!
Transformational Leadership with Emotional Intelligence
Keynote Speaker Haley Perlus takes us on a journey to figure out How to Maximize Energy for Optimal Success in Business and Beyond
ASHHRA 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA
CHAHRM attended the annual ASHHRA conference in Pittsburgh, PA this year. While there, CHAHRM members received awards, won prizes and networked with peers from all around the country.
Please join us in congratulating our peers!
From left to right:
– CHAHRM was announced as a 3-star Chapter with ASHHRA for efforts during 2017
– Gini Adams, CHAHRM President-Elect, received the ASHHRA’s HR Visionary Award
– Lindsay Meredith, CHAHRM Communications Director, received ASHHRA’s Communications Award
– Pamela Drake, CHAHRM Programs Director, received ASHHRA’s Outstanding Chapter Officer Award
– Barbara Lutz, CHAHRM Secretary, received ASHHRA’s Outstanding Chapter Achievement Award
– Pamela Drake and Shannatay Bergeron, CHAHRM Chapter Management Liaison, win raffle prizes from the Passport Challenge